How can I know what I mean before I hear what I say.
Stop! You wanted to add this site to your bookmarks collection, don't you?
Don't excuse, you are already the
. This URL should never be stored, instead use
or more modern
because these are always forwarded to my current home page.
As you know computer specialists are very lazy - that means efficient -
people. That's why this site
is written mainly in German. I had the choice between English and German -
both together would mean too much work, of course. So I chose German
because that's easier for me and allows me to build in much of the German
puns I like so much. Only some topics of world wide interest (especially
my self-made programs) are available in English, too. Here is the complete
list (or better tree) of contents of my home page. Hyper linked texts are
in English, the others exists in German only.
Things that are hard to classify
The usual introduction where you can get to know something about the author
Stereoscopy (German but with many pictures)
Mathematical Olympics 1998, 2000, 2002
- Just for Fans - the best PC jokes
- The Telephone talk
- Two welfare workers meeting
- The German education is the best!
- Mathematics changing
- The nuclear power plant at Biblis/Germany
- The accidence of a mathematician
Experience the whole internet in nice languages!
A picture riddle
Proverbs and Antidotes
The small difference
- The Amiga Philosophy
- Computermedicine - how to do surgical operations on an Amiga
- Cluster programming language
- Some words about Modula 3
- My favourite GUI system MUI
- Some links for Amiga developers
Computers in general
- Extreme Calendar Recycling
- C hater within 10 days
- Scripting language hater within 5 days
- A small dictionary Denglish-English
- The PC Philosophy
Parapsychology - when things can't be true because they must not be true
- Parapsychology - You are well! How do I do?
- Däniken - out of our world view
- UFOs - flying saucers without any marital row
Theory and reality
Dictionary of reforms
Demand controls the supply
Socialism and Germanism
The deficite of IT employees
The association of insurants.
The obligatory hyper links
- My friends
- My school
- Competitions I took part in
- Surprise me with an E-Mail!